Suede & Leather
Suede and leather, because they are made of animal skins, sometimes have natural defects that may not show up prior to cleaning. In addition to normal wear, the following are certain conditions that we must bring to your attention:
(1) Certain areas of the animal skin may have weak or thin spots that may chafe during the cleaning process.
(2) Previous exposure to moisture and heat may cause the skin to become stiff, tender, or brittle.
(3) Some skins, even after dying, may still show faded areas.
(4) As in other fabrics, we may not be able to remove all stains.
(5) Uniform color can not be guaranteed if the skins were not matched evenly at the manufacturer.
(6) Heavily soiled linings may be difficult to clean completely.